We have designed our jewellery to last a lifetime. We hope you will cherish and look after the products once they are in your possession. We can’t resist sharing a few suggestions to care for your jewellery though.
How to wear:
- Wear your jewellery after you have applied make up, perfume, hair spray etc. Please ensure the perfume has fully dried.
- Remove your jewellery before bathing or heading into the swimming pool, beach, sauna etc.
- Do not wear your jewellery while performing manual tasks like cleaning and gardening to protect from physical damage.
- Avoid exposure to extreme heat or cold at all times.
How to store:
- Store your jewellery in air tight containers or the jewellery box at all times.
- Keep the pieces separate so they don’t run the risk of getting tangled.
How to clean:
- Use a soft cloth to wipe clean the jewellery. Please avoid paper towels or tissue paper for gemstones.
- You may rinse and clean the jewellery with lukewarm water occasionally. Please avoid hot water at any cost.
- Also, note that pearls do not require any cleaning. They will retain their lustre based on contact with the natural oils in your skin.