1) Why Hep? You do realise that it is an archaic word from the 50's or 60's?
We say, "why not?". We believe that words too deserve a revival/rebirth like most fashion trends. Think bell bottoms, platform heels etc... You get the drift, right?
2) Good on you! How is Hep Audrey any different to any other online jewellery business?
It isn't! Like most e-jewellers, we strive for elegance in design, quality/clarity of stones and great customer service. And, we have the utmost respect for all our contemporaries in the jewellery sector. At Hep Audrey, our point of difference (in our words) is that we want to create a fun, conversational business who has a finger on the pulse of the customer.
3) Okay, great! How do we place an order with you?
Firstly, thank you for considering us. You may place your order online or through telephone (call us on 0208 560 4929). From time to time, we might open physical pop up stores as well. Please keep in touch through social media to stay abreast of the upcoming venues.
4) Is your website secure? Can I make payments online?
Our site is SSL certified and you may be rest assured that we provide the best possible security to your card data.
5) What payment options do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, Amex and Paypal.
6) Where do you ship to?
Currently, we ship anywhere in the world. We are a truly global business!
7) Do you have any plans to offer personalisation services?
Yes, absolutely! We are looking into this as we speak. Watch this space!
8) Why can't I send your gift card directly to the recipient by email?
At the moment, we require you to send the gift card email with code to your intended recipient. We will change this to automate the process as soon as we can.
9) Why does it take 20-25 days to receive Gold orders?
At the moment, all our Gold products are made to order. We are a startup business and do not have the cash flow to support the cost of holding Gold inventory. That said, we believe it would be a burden on the planet to create so much stock. What's more, you can be assured that your product has been made just for you and is brand new!
10) How do I customise a product?
Contact us to discuss product customisation. You may be able to buy a current product with different material colour and gemstone options. Please note customised product will only be made in 18ct Gold.